REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Prior experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar position required. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
This position involves the handling of private and confidential information. It is expected that the employee will treat that information as private and confidential in accordance with the expectations and guidelines outlined in the WRC Employee Manual and any similar departmental guidelines.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Provides support to the senior leadership of 1st Auto with primary areas of responsibility including, but not limited to:
- Administrative duties such as mail processing, document management, preparing and sending documents and correspondence, preparing materials for presentations, and updating departmental manuals and documents. Maintain current documentation of this position’s processes and procedures.
- Maintain and organize records of 1st Auto including log of OCI and other complaints; litigation log; shared departmental resources on the network and in SharePoint; schedule of review of departmental manuals and marketing materials; and regulatory and forms filings.
- Notarize work-related documents. Accept service of Summons & Complaints naming 1st Auto.
- Work cooperatively with Corporate Communications staff. Common areas of coordination are newsletters, mass e-mails, website notices, posting updated documents on the website, website meeting invitations and registration, and branding and marketing materials.
- Plan and organize company events and staff travel upon request.
- Assist staff in registering for approved continuing education and related exams. Assist staff in preparing expenses for payment or reimbursement.
- Agency/agent: Licensing; maintenance of 1st Auto’s agency and agent records; prepare reports as requested/directed; provide website support and administration (set up users; passwords; and navigation).
- Agent meetings: Plan for agent meetings including hotel/conference room booking and filing/documentation of continuing education credits.
- Manage inventory of marketing materials including flyers and branded trinkets.
- Manage co-op advertising program.
- Run, maintain, and post/distribute routine operational reports as scheduled or requested.
- Prepare the state department of insurance regulatory and forms filings.
Other duties as assigned.
Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar position.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products:
- Word: creating, updating letters, forms and templates, creating tables, formatting including setting and modifying tabs/indents, outlines, table of contents, headers/footers, and page numbers.
- Excel: creating and updating spreadsheets: adjust cell size, rolling column headers, multiple pages, creating and modifying formulas, importing data into a spreadsheet and creating tables and reports.
- Outlook: receiving and sending e-mails with and without attachments, exporting e-mails and attachments as one document as well as multiple documents.
Typing Speed: minimum 65 wpm, 95% accuracy.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to proof/edit own work.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Additional Skills: (preferred)
Executive Assistant experience.
Ability to create Excel pivot tables.
Ability to use the mail merge features of Outlook and Word.
Familiarity with property & casualty insurance terms.
Job Description: 1st Auto Exec Admin JD 052018
To Apply: Attach resume in box below, or email to email@example.com.