Business Systems Analyst – 1st Auto
Posted: September 13, 2017
- Overseeing and assisting with testing including regression testing.
- Develop comprehensive end to end testing cases at the application and multi-application levels.
- Document current processes.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator with users to track additional requirements and features.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first and second level support and troubleshooting for systems issues, users change requests, and work with SME’s and vendor to resolve them.
- Provide application development and environment configuration support for a Policy Administration System.
- Evaluate current systems and processes in all departments and assist with the development of workflows.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Application development experience
- Preferred knowledge of SQL databases
- Preferred knowledge of .Net, Java or other programming languages
- Practical experience of continuous improvement methods and techniques
- Ability to explain technical details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of insurance systems and concepts
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes