As the situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we want to reassure you that The WRC Group is taking action to protect our employees, clients, customers, agents, partners, vendors and communities. Your safety is our utmost concern.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and following guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials. The Business Continuity Plan we have in place enables us to maintain business operations during an unanticipated event. Our business remains open.
Key protective measures we are taking to help reduce the spread of the virus are:
- The majority of our employees are working remotely.
- Face-to-face meetings and visits are being postponed or rescheduled.
- Nonessential travel is being cancelled or postponed.
- Our cleaning service has been doing more thorough cleaning since the virus has become an
issue, and they will continue to do so.
- For those employees working at the office, we are encouraging them to wash their hands
frequently and use hand sanitizers and wipes that we provide.
- We are encouraging employees to stay at home if they do not feel well, and to follow guidelines of public health officials and the CDC.
These measures will continue indefinitely.
We remain focused on providing a high level of customer service. You will continue to have access to our staff, systems and support.
If you need assistance, we encourage you to contact staff directly via their e-mail or direct phone number.
We will continue to post on social media. Please connect with us and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. You can easily access each of our social media profiles by clicking on the social media icons at the bottom section of our website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.
We wish you, your families and your colleagues safety and good health during these uncertain times.
President and CEO