Reports to: Vice President of Organizational Development & Strategic Planning
Non-Exempt (subject to overtime)
- Core – Customer Service, Teamwork, Ethical, Innovation
Other Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities) required of candidates:
- Professional – Self-starter and detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Excellent writing, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable
Some Overnight Travel:
- Position may include 30% travel to assist with coordination of training sessions and may include some overnight travel
Job Summary: Assist with all Organizational Development administrative duties.
- Assist in the maintenance and updates to all internal instructional manuals
- Conduct yearly audit of instructional manuals
- Create and maintain training catalog
- Serve as a backup for OD intranet administration
- Assist with research for eLearning and in-person vendor programs
- Schedule and assist with New Employee Orientation programs
- Coordinate setup for all internal and external learning events
- Manage live recordings of training events both face-to-face and webinar sessions
- Assist presenters during webinar sessions example manage participant questions, provide logistical support, etc.
- Track and report outcomes from all learning events
- Administer the DiSC assessment for new employees
Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Organizational Development & Strategic Planning.
Computer programs required for position:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2016 applications
Other experience required of candidates:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
To apply, upload resume below. Or send email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the email subject line.