WRC provides a variety of insurance solutions for mutual insurers and consumers. We are currently looking for an experienced Liability Claims Representative for our subsidiary, 1st Auto & Casualty. We offer a variety of flexible work schedules and options for working remotely (from Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri or Michigan) after initial training is completed.
Handles open liability claims involving injury, including:
- Investigating, evaluating and handling injury claims to conclusion.
- Documenting the claim file, preparing claim file status summaries, creating/updating claim documents and correspondence.
- Timely, clear and professional communication with customers, agents and vendors.
- Working within your authority to timely and appropriately resolve claims, and working with the management team on claims that exceed your authority.
- Regular collaboration with teammates and the department.
- Regular 1:1, open conversations with your manager to discuss your role, goals and development plan.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week), limited-term position.
- Training to help you learn our processes and systems quickly.
- Experience successfully working with adjusters on a seasonal or limited term basis.
- 5+ years liability claims handling experience including evaluating, negotiating and resolving injury claims. Personal/commercial auto liability experience preferred.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Able and willing to learn and collaborate.
- AIC or similar designation preferred.
To apply, upload your resume below. Or send an email with your resume to email@example.com and put the job title in the subject line.