Reports to: Marketing Manager
Exempt (not subject to overtime)
- Core – Innovation, Customer Service, Teamwork, Ethical
- Knowledge of design trends and emerging technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a close-knit team and colleagues at all levels of an organization
- Experienced in design for outbound, inbound and traditional marketing preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Website design experience required
- WordPress experience preferred
- Knowledge of branding preferred
- Photography and videography skills a plus
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum three years of professional experience in creative development and production preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Outlook, and basic knowledge of Excel.
Omnichannel Marketing Design
- Develops design concepts that support omnichannel marketing.
- Gains an understanding of target audiences and translates that knowledge into original designs that inform, engage and inspire action.
- Aligns visual design with marketing strategy and key messages.
- Takes the lead in enforcing brand standards and producing materials to ensure consistent branding is applied throughout all marketing and communications assets.
- Provides direction to selected print and digital vendors, and coordinates delivery of materials for production of marketing assets.
- Assists in enhancing the customer experience (CX).
- Creates designs for digital ads, blogs, social media profiles and content such as infographics.
- Develops email layouts and templates for our email platform.
- Collaborates on website design and web-based newsletters.
- Assists in video development.
- Maintains a media library of visual assets with appropriate usage permissions.
- Backs up Marketing Coordinator with website administration on the CMS platform, including posting and revising.
- Assists with social media marketing efforts including assisting with developing an editorial calendar, posting approved content, and engaging with connections as needed based on company guidelines.
- Participates in occasional after-hours testing of websites following code deployment or infrastructure updates.
- Stays informed about best practices and seeks out knowledge of emerging marketing and communications technologies, tools and techniques. Suggests how they could be applied to The WRC Group.
Project Management (Planning & Organizing)
- Develops plans to achieve objectives
- Identifies resources to achieve objectives.
- Resolves conflicting priorities and delivers high quality work on time.
- Utilizes a planning tool or process to manage workload.
- Anticipates obstacles and identifies strategies to overcome them.
- Maintains clear channels of communication with marketing colleagues and project teams.
- Establishes and maintains organized and accurate project archives.
All other duties and projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Lifting Requirements: minimal
To apply, upload resume below. Or send email with resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the email subject line.