Reports to: VP of Administration
Non-Exempt (subject to overtime)
- Core – Customer Service, Teamwork, Ethical, Innovation
Other Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) required of candidates:
- Excellent attendance record (with very minimal unplanned absences)
- Professional and friendly
- Thinks analytically and solves problems using available resources
- Able to manage workload with frequent interruptions
- High school or equivalent work experience required
- Up to 30 lbs.
Perform duties at Front Desk as follows:
- Ensure Front Desk coverage from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by coordinating schedules with Receptionist.
- Monitor front desk doorbell camera and determine security access for guests and visitors.
- Greet and assist clients, guests and vendors of The WRC Group Building.
- Responsible for ensuring visitors sign the visitor log and are issued a visitor badge.
- Sign for deliveries.
- Answer incoming telephone calls by second ring and direct to correct extension or transfer callers to voicemail if necessary.
- Secure interior doors at end of business day, turning off lights in reception area and placing phone system in “Night” mode.
- In case of building evacuation, take guest sign-in log when exiting building.
While performing Front Desk duties:
- Data entry of new business, renewal policies, endorsements, lapses, cancellations and recissions in agency software system for personal and commercial lines carriers that do not download automatically and forward as appropriate. Must be able to verify that coverages are correct.
While not performing Front Desk duties:
- Complete transcription of claims statements.
Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Administration
Secondary Duties (to assist other departments as requested or in the absence of others):
- In the absence of the Receptionist, forward incoming corporate faxes to appropriate department twice a day.
- Prepare automobile policyholder, agent and lienholder outgoing mail by stuffing envelopes and preparing mailing labels.
- Stuff 1st Auto refund check mailings for Finance as requested.
- Review Metro police reports to update the claims system with new information, and upload reports to OnBase.
- Physical presence in the office is an essential function of this position
- Work schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (with one-hour lunch)
Computer programs required for position:
- Microsoft Office
- Attendant Console software (currently use Cisco)
- Agency Management System (currently use EPIC)
- Claims transcription software
Other experience required of candidates:
- 3 years previous front desk experience in an office setting including use of attendant console
- Prior work with personal and/or commercial lines insurance is helpful
To apply, upload resume below. Or send email with resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the email subject line.